COVID-19: Update and advice
We would like as a clinic to reinforce that we remain open for business and will continue to wear PPE. We do expect our patients to continue to wear face masks. As Osteopaths, under Government guidelines, we are classed as primary healthcare practitioners and therefore key workers. All our osteopaths are registered with the General Osteopathic Council and they follow their guidance.
Scott Osteopathic & Clinic would like to stress that the health and safety of our patients and staff is our utmost priority and if you want to check our Covid policies in place please see below:
Osteopathy, Physiotherapy & Sports Massage
- If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms such as a loss of taste or smell, headache, cough, or fever please DO NOT attend your appointment. We would advise you to contact us to let us know and to rearrange your appointment for a later date. We retain the right to refuse you treatment if we believe you are putting our staff and other patients at risk.
- We are treating all patients, however, if you are at ‘high risk’ such as immunocompromised &/or have a pre-existing medical condition you should follow World Health Organisation guidance.
- All patients when entering the clinic must use the hand sanitisers provided before seeing their therapist.
- We have limited waiting areas, so to help maintain social distancing, the reception team will advise you on where to wait. We are also happy for you to wait in your car and we will collect you in person.
- For your protection, our clinicians will be wearing the required PPE (this may be subject to change depending on Government advice).
- We would kindly ask you Please not to arrive early for your appointment as this may lead to unnecessary contact with other patients at the clinic.
- When moving through the clinic please try to maintain social distancing measures wherever possible.
- Before any consultation begins your practitioner will perform a COVID screen in the way of a verbal questionnaire.
- All hard surfaces in treatment rooms such as chairs, treatment couches/pillows will be wiped clean between patients as set out in our infection control policy.
- It would be preferable under the circumstances if you could make card payments to settle fees.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 01622 631401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continued support and we hope you stay safe and in good health.
Scott Osteopathic & Health Clinic